
Today in class we made up a piece of each story on the smart boards. There were five stories that we could add too. We also started our movie. Planning out the plot, where we were going to shoot it, and what materials we needed.
I wondered what this activity was going tobe used for and who was going to see it. I found out that we were making them for high school students who were going to see the play soon. Our purpose was to make a movie, or clip that would try to capture there attention and help them enjoy it.
I noticed that it was fun and interesting and also helped me to understand and like the play even better when we put in our own imagination and ideas to make it funny.
Next class I am looking forward to another fun and engaging activity. Something that will broaden my technology skills which I would be able to use in the near future in my classroom activities and lessons.
I wondered what this activity was going tobe used for and who was going to see it. I found out that we were making them for high school students who were going to see the play soon. Our purpose was to make a movie, or clip that would try to capture there attention and help them enjoy it.
I noticed that it was fun and interesting and also helped me to understand and like the play even better when we put in our own imagination and ideas to make it funny.
Next class I am looking forward to another fun and engaging activity. Something that will broaden my technology skills which I would be able to use in the near future in my classroom activities and lessons.
This lesson today was an example of differentiated instruction because it can allow someone who cannot read that well, cannot hear but can see and be able to put together the story in their head while watching the video.
CAST: Universal Design for Learning
Opportunities Unlimited:
IRIS Modules
I have not talked to an adult and learned from an adult with a disorder. I am interested in what i am going to learn about next week.
CAST: Universal Design for Learning
Opportunities Unlimited:
IRIS Modules
I have not talked to an adult and learned from an adult with a disorder. I am interested in what i am going to learn about next week.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job.................
ReplyDeleteExpand on how this connects to your reading.
ReplyDeleteAlso there digital images of you and Dallon prancing together and holding hands on Flickr!
Great acting. Glad it was fun.